NSF's 'By the Numbers: July Campaign Cash'
State political candidates faced a Monday night deadline to file reports showing how much campaign money they raised in July. The report below gathering this information is entirely the work of News Service of Florida.
Here are the top 10 legislative fundraisers for the month. These totals reflect money raised for campaign accounts and do not include money raised by political committees affiliated with many legislators:
- Rep. Ana Maria Rodriguez, R-Doral, District 39: $57,500
- Former Rep. Jason Brodeur, R-Sanford, District 9: $45,230
- Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez, D-Miami, District 37: $35,825
- Rep. Ray Rodrigues, R-Estero, District 27: $20,465
- Bonita Springs Republican Adam Botana, District 76: $76,705
- Venice Republican Fiona McFarland, District 72: $44,840
- Republican J. Ned Hancock, District 55: $30,950
- Rep. David Smith, R-Winter Springs, District 28: $25,825
- Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood, District 29: $16,900
- Rep. Ben Diamond, D-St. Petersburg, District 68: $16,240
Source: Florida Division of Elections
Comments are now closed.